Collection of Personal Identifiable Information
Personal identifiable information is information that may be used to identify an individual, including, without limitation, your first and last name, your home or other physical address, your electronic mail address, age, gender, your credit card number and other similar information. When you visit our web site located at www.chachingworldwide.com and any co-branded or successor site (the "Website"), CHACHING may ask you for and collect personal identifiable information about you to provide certain products and services to you; to communicate with you; to provide customer service and support to you; to send promotional e-mails and information about our company; and for internal marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may request personal identifiable information from you when you request information concerning our services. Please note that any of your personal identifiable information or any of the personal identifiable information of any third party posted for public viewing at your direction is not considered personally identifiable information and is subject to the terms and conditions of CHACHING's Terms of Service. CHACHING may collect personal identifiable information about you whenever you interact with us including, but not limited to, the following:
- information we collect from you from applications, registrations and other forms;
- information about your transactions with us, our business partners and our suppliers;
- information we collect about you from your web-based social media services accounts with other third parties, including without limitation, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, which you have authorized us to access to provide certain products and services to you;
- information we collect from a consumer reporting agency; and
- information we receive from our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
Disclosure and sharing of personal identifiable information
CHACHING will not distribute, sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal identifiable information to any third party except as follows:
- to business partners, suppliers and other third parties that help us to provide certain products and services to you, including without limitation, your connection to web-based social media services such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin;
- to business partners, suppliers and other third parties that help us to process payments;
- in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with CHACHING's rights or property, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities;
- in special circumstances, such as the sale or potential sale of CHACHING or its assets or the bankruptcy of CHACHING;
- when we believe in good faith that it is required or permitted by law; and
- when you have consented to such disclosure.
Opting out and other rights
To keep you in control of your personal identifiable information and the communications directed to you, we allow you to edit your marketing preferences and/or to opt out of receiving communications from CHACHING. We provide you with the opportunity to access, review and correct your personal identifiable information. You may contact us regarding any inquiry or request concerning such rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CHACHING reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to this Website that are considered part of your account, such as notifying you of changes to the Website and customer service purposes, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. If you are accessing the Website from countries outside the United States of America whose laws regarding personal data protection differ from those of the United States of America, through your continued use of the Website, you acknowledge that you are transferring your personal information and you consent to such transfer.
Children's privacy (individuals under 13 years of age)
CHACHING is committed to protecting the privacy of children and encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their child's online activities and interests. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. CHACHING does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal identifiable information about visitors to our Website who are under 13 years of age.
Links to other sites
Visitors to our Website should be aware that when they are on the Website, they could be directed to other web sites that are beyond our control. There are several links to other web sites from the pages on our Website that take you outside our service. Many of these other web sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. CHACHING has no control over these web sites or how they collect, distribute or otherwise use any personal information, and we do not guaranty the security of any information that you may disclose. CHACHING is not responsible or liable for the policies, actions or content of such web sites. These web sites are linked only for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. We encourage you to review the terms of service and privacy policies available at these other web sites.
CHACHING takes great care in providing secure transmission of your information over the Internet. Even though we strive to protect your personal identifiable information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. CHACHING cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, which you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. CHACHING uses encryption and security software to secure all sensitive information, including without limitation, credit card numbers, that is transmitted to us over the Internet. Credit card numbers are used for processing payments and for no other purposes. To access and use certain online services on the Website, we may require you to select a unique user name and password. We encourage you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and computer. To further prevent such unauthorized access, you should signoff when you have finished accessing or using the Website or using your computer.
Changes to this policy
Effective Date: May 1, 2012.